Friday, November 24, 2006

Check 'em out!!!

The "If only" game:

If Only I had not married my first husband. I could have been saved much heartbreak, much abuse, and much money.

If Only my mother had spoken up at my first wedding, when she knew that my first husband was not the man that he presented himself to be, and that the marriage wouldn't last two years.

If Only my father had been more aggressive in finding out about the man who wanted to marry his daughter. If Only he had insisted that we wait awhile before getting married.

If Only I had not allowed myself to be pushed and rushed into a marriage that ended in abuse and heartbreak.

If Only I had hired a detective to investigate my ex-husband's background before marriage. I would have moved out in the middle of the night. as the findings would have curled my hair. He'd had another divorce for physical violence years before we met. If only I hadn't found out by finding his papers while cleaning- when I was five months pregnant with my first child.

Hiring a detective costs money, and finding a good one is difficult, if not impossible. Thirty years ago, this was the only way you could do a background check. However, today it is much easier.
You can obtain records on practically anyone in the United States, Canada and Western Europe, usually in less than 1 minute... and your searches are always discreet. Find anything you want to know about a person from the comfort of your own home, and at a fraction of the cost of hiring a private investigator.

Click Here to Investigate your Would-Be Mate!

No comments: