Sunday, April 1, 2007

Hawaiian surprise



My parents went out for the weekend and I decided to do something totally out of character for my boyfriend.  This was gonna be the first time we were actually alone in a month or so. 

I started by going to the store buying his favorite dinner desert and candles.  I figured I was gonna go all out.  When I got home I picked up the house.  Then I thought he has always wanted to go to a tropical island.  So back to the store I went .  I purchased things to make the house seem like we were in Hawaii.  I purchased lei's, a grass skirt and the works.  I was so excited about the event.

When I got home I put everything in place, then went up and took a shower.  Got dressed in my lei,  and by then dinner was ready.  Of course it was Hawaiian food. 

Then the time came.  The doorbell rang and In he walked.  He was totally shocked.  We sat down to a candle lit dinner with some Hawaiian music playing.  After dinner i fed him his Hawaiian dessert then we sat and talked for awhile.  It was the best time I ever had. 

No comments: