Sunday, April 1, 2007

Ole to Romance!


My parents were going out of town for a week so I decided to do something special for my boyfriend. He has always talked about going to Cancun so I figured I would make a candle light dinner and have a Mexican theme

I went to the store and purchased everything I thought was right for the occasion and for dinner I purchased Mexican food. On the way out I saw a Mexican sombrero and the what I would call the carpet to sit on.  I thought: "Wow that would finish the touch!"

When I got home I started dinner, and then went up to take a shower.  Finally it was time.  The doorbell rang and in he walked in shock.  We sat and had a few margarita's.  Then I put dinner on the table and we started eating . If i may say so myself it was great

After dinner we had our dessert..  He looked at me and said  " This is the most romantic dinner I have ever had.  He kissed me and then we went in the living room and listened to music.

Well all I can say is I did a great job of creating a romantic dinner and atmosphere.  The night was the best I had in a long time.

 

No comments: